NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
The total number of the participants is 300 students and adults. Minor students (under 18) should be accompanied by their teachers. Specifically, every group of 10 minor students should be accompanied by at least one teacher.
The participation forms (see below) must be completed and sent until the 15th of February. However, since the number of participants is limited, should the participants have reached the number of 300 earlier than the 15th of February, no further applications will be accepted.
- The fee for each participation is 550 euros. The price includes accommodation (4 nights), breakfasts, lunches, dinners, all the transfers, health insurance, and tickets (for the museums and the Ancient Stadium). Air tickets are not included.
PAYMENT METHOD AND DEADLINES
- All payments should be made to the Bank Account with the following information:
Name of the beneficiary: EVROPAIKO KENTRO ANOIKTIS KAINOTOMIAS EPISTIMIS KAI POLITISMOU AMKE
Address of the beneficiary: KIFISODOTOU 13, 11852, ATHENS – GREECE (ΚΗΦΙΣΟΔΟΤΟΥ 13, 11852, ΑΘΗΝΑ – ΕΛΛΑΔΑ)
Name of Τhe Bank: EUROBANK ERGASIAS
Account number: 0026.0328.97.0200977098
IBAN: GR02 0260 3280 0009 7020 0977 098
Address of the Bank: Othonos 8, 10557, Athens, Greece
SWIFT code/BIC: ERBKGRAA
- PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO WRITE THE NAME OF THE SCHOOL, THE UNIVERSITY OR THE ORGANIZATION AS THE REASON FOR YOUR DEPOSIT.
- Within 3 days after the participation form has been sent, a deposit of the total payment must be provided, otherwise the participation(s) will be canceled.
- No payment refund is under any circumstances available.