All the establishments which are chosen for the accommodation of the participants provide high level facilities and services. They also can guarantee completely safe accommodation for students and grownups alike.
You can see all the establishments, the facilities and the services provided below. The participants are going to be informed in detail about their accommodation by e-mail after the participations are finalized.
All delegations (excluding those from Athens) are going to stay for 1 night (10th April) at Titania Hotel: http://www.titania.gr
Delegations will stay in one of the following establishments:
1. The Olympic Village Hotel http://www.olympicvillagehotel.com
2. The Olympion Asty Hotel http://www.olympionasty.gr
3. The Amalia Hotel http://amaliahotelolympia.gr
4. The Arty Grand Hotel https://artygrandhotel.gr
5. The International Olympic Academy http://www.grect.com/international-olympic-academy/presentation-and-facilities
However, the final choice of the hotel and the rooms the participants are going to stay in will be made by organizational criteria and cannot be changed in any way and under any circumstances.
a) Students are to be accommodated in 2-, 3- or 4-beds rooms
b) The adults (teachers, coordinators) are to be accommodated in 1- or 2-beds rooms
c) Please notify, that it is possible for students (of same gender) from different delegations to share a room.