A.V. Absolute International Consulting Group Limited, is a Company offering high level consulting services to companies.
At A.V. Absolute Value International Consulting Group Limited, the privacy and security of our customers and visitors are of paramount importance. The collection, processing and storage of personal data of our clients, business associates and/or anyone for whom his personal data may come to our Custody, is of a paramount importance.
Due to the new Data protection rules that are becoming stricter with the introduction of new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which is effected as from 25 May 2018, we have updated our Private and Cookies Policies.
Any information stored on A.V. Absolute Value International Consulting Group Limited ’s platform is treated as confidential. All information is stored securely and is accessed by authorized personnel only. A.V. Absolute Value International Consulting Group Limited implements and maintains appropriate technical, security and organisational measures to protect Personal Data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and use, and against accidental loss, destruction, damage, theft or disclosure and in full compliance with the GDPR provisions.
2. Collection and use
By visiting this website, you consent to the collection and use of your Personal Data as described herein. If you do not agree with the terms set out herein, please do not visit this website. If required by applicable law, we will seek your explicit consent to process Personal Data collected on this website or volunteered by you. Kindly note that any consent will be entirely voluntary. However, if you do not grant the requested consent to the processing of your Personal Data, the use of this website may not be possible.
Such Personal Data may comprise your IP address, first and last name, your postal and email address, your telephone number, data for social networks, your areas of interest, interest in A.V. Absolute Value International Consulting Group Limited products, and certain information about the company you are working for (company name and address), as well as information as to the type of relationship that exists between A.V. Absolute Value International Consulting Group Limited and yourself.
A.V. Absolute Value International Consulting Group Limited gathers data about visits to the website, including numbers of Visitors and visits, Geo-location data, length of time spent on the site, pages clicked on or where Visitors have come.
3. Purpose of processing personal data
A.V. Absolute Value International Consulting Group Limited use your personal data only where we have a lawful basis for doing so. We process your personal data for a number of purposes such as data to communicate with visitors, to customize content for visitors and to improve its website by analyzing how visitors navigate its website. The lawful basis for processing your personal data will depend on the purpose for which it was obtained.
We will only process your personal data for the purpose(s) for which we collected it. If we do need to use your personal data for a new purpose, we will notify you of this and explain the lawful basis we will be relying on.
Please be aware that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
4. Sharing personal data
A.V. Absolute Value International Consulting Group Limited may also share such information with service vendors or contractors in order to provide a requested service or transaction or in order to analyze the visitor’s behavior on its website.
6. Your Rights
By law you have certain additional privacy rights. These are to:
• have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
• have your data erased (the right to be forgotten) in certain circumstances – e.g. where it is no longer needed by us the purpose for which it was collected or you have withdrawn your consent. Please note however, that in certain circumstances, we may not be able to comply with your request of erasure for legal reasons. If this is the case, we will notify you at the time you request erasure.;
• restrict the use of your data in certain circumstances e.g. where you have told us the data is inaccurate and we are in the process of checking this. In such circumstances we will continue to store your data but will not process it further until we have checked and confirmed whether the data is inaccurate;
• object to the processing of your data in certain circumstances – e.g. you may object to processing of your data for direct marketing purposes;
• object to decisions being taken by automated means;
• request the transfer of your personal data to a third party. Please note this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you; and
• to withdraw your consent at any time to processing where we are relying on consent as the lawful basis – e.g. to receiving marketing communications. Please note if you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain services to you – We will let you know if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
If you have any concerns about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, please contact us in the first instance.
7. Retention and deletion
A.V. Absolute Value International Consulting Group Limited will not retain data longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected.
8. Changes to Your Personal Data
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please let us know if your personal data changes and we need to update our records.
9. Data Security
Whilst we store and use your personal data we will ensure the appropriate security of your personal data including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
10. Acceptance of these Conditions
11. A.V. Absolute Value International Consulting Group Limited ’s Data Protection Officer
A.V. Absolute Value International Consulting Group Limited has a “Data Protection Officer” who is responsible for matters relating to privacy and data protection. This Data Protection Officer can be reached at the following address:
• A.V. Absolute Value International Consulting Group Limited
Academias Avenue 21,
Attention of Chloe Xenopoulou (email@example.com)
12. For Further Information and Inquiries
If you have any further questions regarding the data A.V. Absolute Value International Consulting Group Limited collects, or how we use it, then please feel free to contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated May 2018
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.