10.4.19: The Opening Ceremony
1. The Opening Ceremony is on the 10th of April at 20:00 p.m. That means, that depending on their arrival time in Athens, delegations may have the time to visit (by themselves) Acropolis, the Acropolis Museum, other museums or sites/areas in Athens before the Opening Ceremony. The costs of these visits are not included in the participation fee.
2. All delegations (excluding those from Athens) are going to depart by buses on the 10th April from their hotel (see accommodation) for the Opening Ceremony at 18:30 p.m. Should a delegation choose to arrive later in Athens, the delegation will not be able to attend the Opening Ceremony.
3. All delegations from Athens should be at the Opening Ceremony on the 10th April at 19:30 the latest.
11.04.19: Departing from Athens to Ancient Olympia
1. All delegations (excluding those from Athens) are going to depart from their hotel to Ancient Olympia on the 11th April after breakfast, at 08:30 a.m.
2. Delegations from Athens will be picked up at 8:30 by the buses of the company, which provides transfer services to the Symposium. The meeting point is going to be announced to each delegation after the finalization of the participations.
14.04.19: Departing from Ancient Olympia to Athens
All delegations are going to depart from Olympia to Athens on the 14th April after breakfast.
The Symposium Program with exact details regarding the time and the activities scheduled for each group will be released after the finalization of the participations.